Advice to get the best from your Catambra
- Catambra can be grown in both soils and pots.
- This plant can be positioned in the sun and in the shade.
- The Catalpol emanated is very volatile. For a greater effectiveness, it is better to limit the area with more than a plant only; the plants have to be put at a distance between 1 and 3 meters depending on their size and the wideness of the area to be protected.
- The efficacy of the repellent action is proportional to the wideness of the foliage plant, so it is better not to prune it often.
- The plant doesn't grow in height; only its foliage and stem swell.
- If you want to buy shade plants, we suggest buying tall-stem plants.
Esempi di disposizione ottimale di piante di Catambra per interni ed esterni